perjantai 6. helmikuuta 2015

I'm not giving in.

Hi all,

It's over. My day to wit. I can finally breathe again. This day has been interesting but rough. In our school we have 5 periods per a year. Our fourth period started on Wednesday so today I had the first Friday with my new schedule. I am so confused right now.

Studying might be rough, I know. But basically I have only studied different languages, so to speak. My day started with a Spanish lesson and continued with an English lesson. After that I had t w o Swedish lessons (every lesson took 75 minutes). Not forgetting the fact that during the breaks I spoke Finnish.

That may doesn't sound hard yet but my situation differs a little bit from others. It's not obligatory to study more than three courses of Swedish in the pre-year in Finland but I want to write Swedish in the national level matriculation examination so I have to study at least 5 courses that are compulsory courses in the national level in order to take the matricular examination. Because of my full schedule I have to study Swedish courses 2 and 4 at the same time and I have not even studied courses 2 and 3 yet (or 2 is at the moment like I said).

You have to really work hard if you wanna get good grades.. My concentration has been in the superboost mode all the day. It's not that easy to follow others in the course 4 when you have studied two courses less than others (+ I'm a couple of years younger than them, that may not affect but still). My only rescue has been my own motivation and I think I'm doing pretty well in that course.

I guess my point was to tell you guys, never give in on your studies. You can do anything you want, it just requires hard work and your own attitude is the most important thing. As always in life, you will go far with a positive attitude and motivation. After all, you will thank yourself.

Tomorrow I'll have a dance performance but for now... I think I'll go to plan when should I go to Stockholm again.

Some Norwegian "Friday party music" for you, enjoy!

                                                        Pinne for Landet - Freddy Kalas


See ya, can't wait to show you my costume!

Thanks for your reading! <3

xoxo,
Rosa



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti