tiistai 30. syyskuuta 2014

Spanish here I come! - Español aquí vengo!

Hey guys,

How are you? I had my English exam today, it was easier than I thought. And now I'm reading for my Finnish exam which is tomorrow. But I think I have read enough.. Soo I thought that I would love to write here and yaayy, here I am.

On Friday I will start my Spanish course and I'm so excited! I have always dreamed that some day I could be able to study some Spanish and now my dream from my childhood is really coming true.

I got a souvenir from Minorca, Spanish Cosmopolitan! I have already read it like three times, every single word. Thanks to my French and Italian I can understand it surprisingly well (thank you my  French teacher and summer exchange, you are the best!). I just looove the language. <3




Just wanted to some kind of comparison between my Finnish text book and the Cosmopolitan :D





Have a great week and study hard ;) No pain - no gain!

See ya <3

xoxo,
Rosa



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti