lauantai 27. syyskuuta 2014

Weekend - relax

Heeyy,

WEEKEND IS HERE!! Aaand my first exam week is over, yaayy:)
I have to say that the math test was pretty hard, just hoping I can pass it.. Today I had my history exam and I think it was okay even though the time was too short for me, as always :D
Now I'm just waiting for my last exams.

Weekend is always good time for relaxing and doing whatever you like. There are weekends that you should concentrate on studying but remember to take time for yourself sometimes, you will need that while we are moving closer towards the dark winter (like some may know, in Finland that is extremely long and dark one:D). And I really mean that.

Taking time for yourself doesn't always mean just partying and drinking. It can be something more useful and something that gives you more. You can do a manicure or pedicure, go for shopping, listen to music, just make sure that makes you happy. Of course partying can make you feel happy, but it's not very good idea if we think about Monday.. ;)

For example I enjoyed very much today when I went for shopping, all by myself. I could just think what I want and nobody was saying that those shoes are not good. Sometimes you need that for getting energy and power for everyday life :))

Btw, I could do a post about my shoppings but I have to do that another day because I don't have any pics yet.

There might be some spelling mistakes in this post, sorry about that. I'm too tired to think..
©hotelcaesiusterme.com

Have a relaxing weekend! Thanks for your reading <3


xoxo,
Rosa

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti