maanantai 22. syyskuuta 2014

The words are unique

Heeyy lovelies! <3

I'm back. Last week was hard because of school (surprise, surprise:D). My exam week starts on Wednesday but I try to have some time to write here. Oh, and soon I'll do the post from last Friday, we had a special school day.

Okay, so what did happen last week? Well, I had to write my history essay and our topic was "The effect of the nature and environment on history". I realized a couple of things: Academic writing is pretty interesting in a nutshell when you can go into great details and think on your own. Aaand I realized that you can see the effect everywhere and that never stops.

At the moment we don't have any visual arts so I'm always so excited when we get some task in Finnish to analyze a short story for example. There I can use my creativity and usually while writing I'm listening to some inspirational music, such as James Arthur. I can just forget everything and focus on the words. Actually words can be really beautiful when you find the heart of the words. Even though it's just a short story analysis, you can create something unique, something out of this world. You can create art.


©RosaTheRosie



Have a pieceful and creative Monday! <3

xoxo,
Rosa

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti