lauantai 13. syyskuuta 2014

The first post :)

Hello <3

You are very welcome to my blog. I guess studying (and learning) has always been a part of our lives. Someone may think that the school is not an opportunity and it's a waste of time. And then there's people who would love to be able to go to school. 

And now, we get into my blog's idea. This blog is an inspiration for all of you who need some extra energy for the studies. Here I'm telling about my own studies and helping you guys (as well as I can). The main phrase is "KEEP CALM AND STUDY HARD". You won't reach anything without putting some effort so you know what to do. ;)

 Facts about me:
¤ My name is Rosa.
¤ I'm 16 years old.
¤ I am studying the pre-year of the IB Diploma Programme (International Baccalaureate)...
¤ ...in Finland.
¤ I LOVE shopping, clothes, beauty, travelling and languages.

I try to stay in our main topic but I can't promise I wouldn't write about my life sometimes..
Oh, if you have some comments or ideas..Please let me know!

Okay, see ya! :)

xoxo,
Rosa

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti