perjantai 6. maaliskuuta 2015

Norway through my eyes

Hey all,

I'm back from Norway. I took lots of pictures but since I don't want to make this post too long, I'll show some parts of it. First of all I could say Norway is different. Once before my trip to Oslo I was told something that I noticed to be true.

~There is Helsinki and then there is Oslo. And Stockholm is both of them.~

Before my trip I had never been in Norway so this was the very first time. I really enjoyed myself and the people were amazing.

If you are thinking travelling to Norway, check my pros and cons list below.

+ Kiosk culture - you should definitely order one "pølse" (meaning a local hot dog) when visiting Norway
+ Local food - going to a grocery store can be much more exciting experience than shopping
+ Beautiful landscapes - lots of mountains and fjords
+ People - Norwegians can be really cool people
+ Restaurants - even though eating outside is expensive, you have so many restaurants to choose from and I heard you'll get the world's best pizza from "Peppe's Pizza" ;)
+ Sights - the main street, king's castle, Vigeland's park, Holmenkollen, etc.

- Weather - basically it's always cold and raining, so check you have an umbrella with you
- Price level - Finland is a little bit expensive but Norway is more expensive

I hope those tips will help you :) Unfortunately this post is so long that I think it's better if I don't do it in Finnish.


The king's castle


Holmenkollen










Opera house, worth visiting deifinitely




Like you may see, Oslo is a breathtaking city. Absolutely lovin' it! <3

In a next post I could show you my shoppings but until then...

Have an incredible weekend and keep dreaming of travelling! :)


xoxo,
Rosa


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti